This Network is dedicated to the 9 Principles/12 Values of The 9.12 Project, and Defending the Constitution of the United States of America!
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The Twelve Values
Welcome to The 9.12 Project Network.
As we're all probably aware, Glenn Beck and his Mercury One Nazarene Fund have rescued nearly 300 families, in total, well over a thousand individual Christians, from Islamic State-threatened areas, some recently liberated from the Islamic State, and some under clear and present danger from the same.
At the same time, Glenn Beck-endorsed Operation Underground Railroad (http://ourrescue.org), has liberated over 650 victims of sex slavery and assisted in the arrest of nearly 300 child sex traffickers globally, and Glenn Beck has remained steadfast in his support of Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and other key constitutionalists.
I continue to enjoy Glenn Beck's excellent programming on TheBlazeTV, and listen to his radio show daily. I hope you do, as well!
If you aren't a subscriber to TheBlazeTV, isn't it time to do something about that?
Started by Don Mashak in Uncategorized Mar 22.
Started by deborah a moore in National Defense, National Security, and Strategic Interests. Last reply by deborah a moore Mar 8.
Started by Lance Stinson in American History, Education, Principles of Freedom, Preparedness Sep 2, 2016.
Started by Lance Stinson in American History, Education, Principles of Freedom, Preparedness Aug 28, 2016.