This Network is dedicated to the 9 Principles/12 Values of The 9.12 Project, and Defending the Constitution of the United States of America!
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The Twelve Values
Welcome to The 9.12 Project Network.
Isn't it wonderful that Glenn Beck, Mercury One/Nazarene Fund, and all of the Glenn Beck listeners/viewers who donated were able to rescue 149 Christian refugees/families from the Islamic State- controlled area of Northern Iraq, and they're now safe in Slovakia?
Please pray for their successful integration into Slovak society, and for the door to be opened to be able to allow some of these Christian refugees being hunted & persecuted by the Islamic State, to come to America so they can join us & bolster our numbers here in America!
Just imagine having tens of thousands of non-American Christians grateful for having their lives saved, being taught English, as well as liberty & the Constitution, who have a much higher fertility rate than the average American. They could really be an asset to our nation and our movement, and just imagine the blessings we would gain, whether we receive those blessings in this life, or in the next, by doing unto these REAL refugees as we would want done unto us if the situation were reversed!
Started by Lance Stinson in American History, Education, Principles of Freedom, Preparedness Jun 17.
Started by Lance Stinson in Activism/Events Jun 7.